Your CADL Card
A CADL card is the key to unlocking valuable library services, including public computers, eBook downloads and a large collection of books, movies, music and more. With a card you'll have access to all of CADL's collections and services, including:
- Checking out books, movies, CDs and audiobooks
- Up to 50 holds
- Continued access to eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, digital magazines, and online reasearch and learning tools
- Access to the MeLCat statewide loan system
- Use of our state of the art computer work stations
Get your CADL card today! Here's how:
- Sign up for a temporary library card online
- Visit your local CADL branch and bring a current photo ID with proof of address to get your full service library card. Children under age 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
Cards are free to children and adults who live in our service area.
Businesses and institutions are also eligible.
Cities and Townships in our Service Area
- Alaiedon Township
- Aurelius Township
- Bunker Hill Township
- Dansville Village
- Delhi Charter Township
- Ingham Township
- Lansing City
- Lansing Township
- Leroy Township
- Leslie City
- Leslie Township
- Locke Township
- Mason City
- Meridian Township
- Onondaga Township
- Stockbridge Township
- Stockbridge Village
- Vevay Township
- Webberville Village
- Wheatfield Township
- White Oak Township
- Williamston City
- Williamstown Township
- When you apply for a library card for yourself or a child, you agree to be financially responsible for anything checked out on that card, including overdue fines.
- Allowing others to use your card is done at your own risk. Treat your card as carefully and securely as you would a credit card.
- For your own safety, never allow someone else to use your card to access a library computer, and never use someone else's card to do so.
- You are responsible for providing CADL with current contact information (address, phone number, email address) so that we can notify you of any issues.
More Information About Your CADL Card